When you step into an Indian kitchen, make sure you learn to make ginger and cinnamon tea, the skill goes a long way!
The most famous "Maa ke haath ka khana" even the best chefs in the world will agree that the food made by a mother tastes the best. With the help of your localhost, you'll discover the unique flavours of local cooking while learning the traditional way of cooking. Indian food is exciting! Hundreds of spices and lots of love makes it one of the best cuisines in the world. Through this activity, we will be teaching you how to cook a few basic and some not so basic Indian dishes. The activity is conducted by an Indian mom! She loves cooking and more than that she loves hosting guests from all over the world.
Duration: 2-3 hours
- Reach Our Trocals home!
- Meet an Indian family and see how Indian families live.
- After some welcome drinks start your cooking class.
- You will be making local Indian dishes.
- We will eat our meals together once they are done.
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on the reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitizer.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guest's check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to a different set of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests.