ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Himalaya group is, of course, one of the world’s great mountain ranges, with nine of the top 10 highest peaks on earth. It traverses a distance of 2,500 kilometres and separates the Indian subcontinent from China and the Tibetan plateau. In Uttarakhand alone, there are at least 10 peaks that are over 7,000 metres high.
Whether for spiritual, sight-seeing, trekking or mountain-climbing reasons, the Himalayas of Kumaon are one of the best reasons to visit this lovely region.
- Availability: All Year
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Number of days : 4
- Languages: English, Hindi
- Possible extras: Private/Custom Tour
- Local village homestay
- Food and drinks
- All activities that mentioned in the itienary
- English translator
- Any personal expense
- Flights/ train tickets
Day 1: Arrive in Kathgodam.
- We will receive you in a private chauffeur car followed by a road trip to Bhimtal. Arrive by evening. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Village life experiences
- Guided tour - Village walk in traditional Kumaoni village.
- Depending upon the season, get involved in sowing or harvesting with the locals.
- Dairy farming experience.
- Vegetable farming and cooking experience. Bring back your own collection of vegetables from the farm, and learn a few recipes of Kumaon.
- Horse riding in the evening.
Day 3: Adventure experience
Guided tour – Full day trek of medium difficulty with packed lunch.