The spirit of this Pink city resides in its people. Come walk with us alongside those who keep this city running, get to know the people, the rituals and the culture of this place. Have chai on the tea stall along with heaps of conversations. Watch the artisan’s manifest beauty and learn from them. It the stories of everyday colliding in the beautiful chaos that make India such an amazing place to be. Experience it up close as we take you through the temples, markets and food stalls. Bowing down to the deity and chatting up with the vendor, you will realize the wonder of Jaipur lies on its streets.
- Start at: Hawa Mahal
Built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers.
- Stop at: Tripoli bazaar
Tripolia bazaar got its name from Tripoli which means three gates. It is one of the oldest and busiest markets of Jaipur.
- Stop at: Govind Ji temple
Govind Dev Ji temple is the most famous temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, The temple is where we end our story of Jaipur and go to a chai shop to have some tea.
- Stop at: Pink City market
Visit local vegetable and flower markets.
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on the reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guest's check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to a different set of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests.