Get a taste of nature’s beauty with an amazing array of flora and fauna with our wildlife tours. Spot majestic creatures and enjoy the peaceful refuge. It is a perfect way to freshen up your minds and liven up your spirit. Deep into the greens find indigenous species of a variety of plants and never seen before animals.
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on the reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guest's check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to a different set of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests.