ReviewsNo reviews yet
On this half-day trip of Delhi, follow in the footprints of Mahatma Gandhi, the Indian nationalist leader of the 20th century. Learn about the great man's life and nonviolent message while travelling by tuk tuk and other modes of public transportation to important locations associated with him. Explore the National Gandhi Museum, pay tribute to him at Raj Ghat, the monument for his cremation site, and visit Birla House, where he lived and was killed in 1948. Included are a local guide, admission costs, and hotel pickup and drop-off. Gandhi's footprints tour in Delhi for half a day Learn about the Delhi-based Indian independence leader's life and times. Visit Birla House, where Life of Gandhi Tour resided for his last 144 days before to his death.
- Visit Raj Ghat, Gandhi's monument and place of cremation, to pay your respects.
- Visit the National Gandhi Museum to learn more about the man and his message.
- For a true sense of Delhi, use the public transit and tuk tuk routes.
- After your visit, go to Gandhi Darshan to learn more about his life as a person, a leader, and the patriarch of India. View the 11 monuments that depict Gandhi's Dandi March, an action he carried out to undermine the nation's salt legislation.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 10:00 AM at the beginning of the excursion in an air-conditioned car.
The first stop on your journey is Gandhi Smriti, also known as the Gandhi Memorial, where Gandhi spent the final 144 days of his life before being killed on January 30, 1948. Visit the Gandhi tour museum located here to learn more about his life and legacy.
The Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum should thereafter be visited. The former prime minister of India (first female prime minister of India) lived at the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum. Later, it was transformed into a museum. The collection of priceless images from the Nationalist struggle, the Nehru-Gandhi family's private moments, and her early years are all visible.
Continue to Raj Ghat, which is situated beside the Yamuna River. Gandhi's last words, "Hey Ram," are written on Raj Ghat, a tribute to him. The cremation site for Mahatma Gandhi is located here.
The National Gandhi Museum will be your last and last destination. It offers a vast collection of authentic books, journals, and records, as well as pictures and audio-visual materials that are intimately associated to Mahatma Gandhi.
The Gandhi Smriti, Rajghat, Birla Temple (Laxmi Narayan Temple), and National Gandhi Museum are the key draws.
Get dropped off at the hotel or continue exploring the city on your own after the excursion.
- English-speaking local guide
- local transportation by tuk-tuk
- Metro from and to hotels
- Shoe-Keeping Information
- Meals and Drinks
Why Choose TROCALS?
- Best Price Assurance
- Verified customer testimonials to guide you in making the best choice.
- Expert operators. All partner operators were chosen after a thorough screening process.
- Most Trips Allow Free Cancellation
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel professionals offers the neighborhood distinctively local, secure, and thrilling experiences.
- Complete Payment Security
- Confirmation upon booking.
- No wheelchair is available.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations must include dietary restrictions.
- The meals served will be vegetarian.
- Maximum of 12 participants.
- Full refund if cancelled 24 hours before start time.
- Option to secure booking without upfront payment.
- Complete refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to start time.
- No eligibility for full refund if cancelled later than 24 hours before start time.
Covid-19 safety measures
There are certain safety and health precautions in place. For complete information, see your activity voucher after booking.
You may like
BOOK THIS TOUR
Get a Question ?
Do not hesitate to reach us on Call / WhatsApp. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.