ReviewsNo reviews yet
Agra is a city steeped in history and culture, but there's more to it than just the Taj Mahal. With an Agra walking tour, you can uncover the city's hidden gems and experience its authentic charm.
Set out on a magical trip that will transport you to the heart of Agra’s best-kept secrets; With the Agra walking tour, we promise an extraordinary adventure that unwraps the lesser-known yet immensely intriguing facts covering every corner of this historical wonderland. Escape the ordinary and uncover, indulge and immerse in the magic of the Agra street walk like never before.
Prepare yourself for a captivating thrill as the Agra walk tour promises a magical exploration of the heart of Agra's secret old city, where you'll discover hidden temples, mosques, and markets. You'll also have the chance to marvel at stunning Mughal-inspired architecture, including the Jama Masjid and the Chini ka Rauza.
One secret at a time!
Why you will Love Agra Street Walking Tour?
With each step of the Agra old city walk tour, we invite you to explore, experience and fall in love with Agra’s true soul; Here how
- Explore tucked-away places that only locals know about, and marvel at the city's stunning Mughal-inspired architecture.
- Get amazed by the beautiful Mughal-inspired architectural treasure that surrounds the undiscovered fascination.
- Explore the artwork of history and culture, wandering through the temples and mosque's majesty or bustling through cloth markets.
- Prepare to be stunned as the Agra Street tour takes you to the city’s pulsing heart around the snake charmer and rustling leaves surrounding it.
- From street-side food delight to delectable Flavors of Agra’s snacks, Take the culinary vacation with mouthwatering lunches and exciting, fun events.
- Learn about their lifestyle and culture from your knowledgeable guide and the locals you meet along the way.
Agra Fort Railway Station
Your exciting adventure begins at the Agra Fort Railway station, where you'll feel like a time traveler embarking on a historical journey. From here, you'll embark on a walking tour of the city's hidden gems, uncovering its rich history and culture.
9:00 AM: Begin your tour at the Agra Fort Railway station, taking in the imposing architecture of this historic building.
Jama Mosque Agra
Next, we go to Jama Mosque Agra, a magnificent mosque that is a testament to the skill and artistry of the Mughal builders.
As you approach the mosque, feel the fascinating stories woven into the precise architecture of Jama Mosque, a place where a symphony of devotion is carved in stone. Connect with the souls who found serenity here.
Not just a temple, Mankameshwar Temple is a celestial portal ready to transport you back in time, where ancient rituals, religious prayers, and modern spiritual aspirations dance around the corridors. Here you will not only visit but seek the proof of divinity.
As you step into the temple courtyard, you are immediately enveloped in a sense of peace and serenity. The air is filled with the enchanting sound of mantras and the sweet fragrance of incense. You can feel the ancient energy of the temple coursing through your veins.
Spice Market of Rawat Para
Let your senses dance throughout the alleys as each spice narrates a story and each aroma awakens a memory, painted in flavourful hues of Agra’s Street.
As you step into the market, your eyes are immediately drawn to the vibrant colors and textures of the spices on display. From the fiery red chilies to the emerald green coriander powder, the market is a feast for the senses.
Khoya Gali of Chitti Khana
Explore, connect, and discover the heart-throbbing soul of Agra as you walk through the bustling haats and locked street shops of Khoya Gali in Chitti Khana. This narrow alleyway is a treasure trove of local culture and traditions, where artisans and shopkeepers display their wares with pride.
Namak ki Mandi
Namak ki Mandi, or the Salt Market, is a vibrant neighborhood in Agra that is known for its delicious food and rich culinary heritage. This bustling market is a must-visit for anyone looking to experience the authentic flavors of Agra.
Ayurvedic Medicine Shop
Amused with the ancient sanctuaries of well-being, the practice of Ayurveda unfolds as you walk through the local medical shops of Ayurveda. Amidst traditional potions and remedies, embrace India's heritage healing.
Observe the breathtaking symphony of architecture and majestic past as you stand here in the living legacy of the Mughal era. Akbari Mosque, Agra, is a stunning example of Mughal architecture, with its soaring minarets, intricate carvings, and spacious courtyard.
Get lost in the colourful fabrics, stunning accessories, or traditional handicraft works walking the street of Kinari Bazar. Chanel, your shopaholic, indulge in this extraordinary market and carry a piece of Agra with you.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Parking fees
- Entry/admission fees, wherever required
- Food tasting to savour Agra's culinary delights
- Transportation from the hotel
- Personal expenses
Why Choose Trocals Agra Walk Tour?
A private Agra walking tour to experience the magic of history, culture, and India’s heritage like never before with our unique and convenient walking tour option. A great deal to treat your inner explorer; here’s why to choose us:
- Immense exploration: A direct step into the heart of Agra’s irresistible culture. Wander through the hidden alleys and local market while letting the sight, sound, and smell beguile you and leave you with countless memories.
- Flexible pace: No need to wait or rush; you can walk at your own pace, taking a deeper interest in intriguing places, embracing the nature of delving into the culture.
- Fascinating engagement: You can forge meaningful connections with the locals and interact to understand their perspective and lifestyle more warmly.
- Unique experience: A golden opportunity to see Agra up close, a chance to escape the ordinary car tours and enjoy the fresh angles of the city’s beauty or get lost in the spectacular expression of royal heritage.
- Intimate culture interaction: You can dance with the pulse of Agra, feel the magic of the city’s rhythm and absorb the sounds, flavors, and essence to create lifetime memories.
- Eco-friendly: A chance to explore the city guilt-free and walk under the enchantment of nature, keeping harmony with a safe environment.
Trocals Agra Walk Tour is the perfect way to experience the authentic side of Agra. With our knowledgeable and friendly guides, you will discover the city's hidden gems and learn about its rich history and culture at your own pace.
Book your tour today and embark on an unforgettable journey!
Why choose Trocals?
Let’s lead on a world of discovery, adventure and exploration on foot with Trocals; As we move from streets to historical buildings to religious places, Trocals transforms all your travel dreams into an exciting reality. Let us tell you why Trocals are the ultimate travel companion for you.
- Beyond the touristry, our tours are precisely curated to dive into the authenticity of your destination.
- Our Passionate and expert local guides are competent storytelling who accompany you with their in-depth knowledge.
- Following Quality over Quantity, we keep the group small, fostering a friendly and effective travel atmosphere.
- We offer you wide flexibility to tailor your tour accordingly to your personal interest; all you have to do is Ask.
- We are committed to providing responsible and sustainable service, ensuring our walk tours leave not only footprints but also priceless memories.
- From comfortable accommodation to hassle-free transportation to a soothing trip, we are here handling the logistics while you can live in the moment.
Trocals don’t just show you the world, but they let you experience it in all authenticity. With each of your feet wandering, your heart explores, and the soul of your inner explorer thrives!
The question is, are you ready to let the tour of a lifetime tale unfold?
Are you all geared up for the exciting tour coming up? We want to ensure that we are on the same page by making sure you are aware of all the significant details you need to avoid any future inconvenience. Here are some crucial things you should know
- If you are a spontaneous planner and want to book the tour within 24 hours, we will wave our magic wand and provide you with a confirmation as soon as possible based on availability.
- Unfortunately, our tours are not suitable for individuals using wheelchairs.
- With the practice of providing a comfortable journey for your whole family, we provide infant chairs to ensure their safety during the tour. Please note that infants must sit on their laps.
- Your well-being is our top priority, so if you are pregnant or have any serious medical condition, such as heart-related problems, we recommend you not participate in the tour.
- It’s always best to keep your identification document handy, which is why to keep your current ID, a copy of your passport or your driver's license for hassle-free adventure.
- We adore the company of young explorers, which is why we offer free of charge tours for children under 14 years. The standard fees will apply to the participant aged 14 and above.
- The group will include the sole participants in the particular tour or activity, ensuring the private tour terms as we offer a personalized experience to all our travel companion preferences.
Traveller’s Peace of Mind is our uttermost priority, and we understand that plans can change unexpectedly, which is why Trocals offers booking that can be adaptable as your trip anticipation
- We believe in transparency, which is why you can cancel the tour anytime you want
- A full refund will be initiated if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour start time
- We offer you to secure your booking without any upfront payment
- We won’t be able to provide a full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour start time.
What is the Agra Old City Walk?
The Agra Old City Walk is a guided tour that takes you through the lesser-known parts of Agra, away from the tourist crowds. You'll explore hidden alleys, visit local markets, and learn about the city's rich history and culture from your knowledgeable guide.
How long is the Agra walk tour?
The Agra Old City Walk is a full-day tour, typically lasting around 6-8 hours. This gives you plenty of time to see and do everything, without feeling rushed.
Can I shop during the tour?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to stop and shop at local markets during the tour. Agra is known for its beautiful handicrafts, so be sure to check out the Kinari Bazaar for clothes, accessories, and other souvenirs.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation is provided from Agra Fort Railway Station to other locations on the tour. However, transportation to the starting point from your hotel is not included.
Can I customize the tour itinerary?
The Agra Old City Walk tour has been carefully curated to provide a comprehensive experience of the city's lesser-known places. However, if you have any special requests, please let your guide know and they will try their best to accommodate you.
You may like
BOOK THIS TOUR
Get a Question ?
Do not hesitate to reach us on Call / WhatsApp. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.