ReviewsNo reviews yet
Get ready to embark on a captivating journey, an adventure to witness the endless beauty of the iconic Taj Mahal. This exclusive tour promises an unforgettable experience of the Taj’s breathtaking history, architecture and rich culture all in one remarkable trip. Comprising a Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour will give you an immersive exploration thrill reflecting Agra’s Vibrant Culture.
At your own pace, you can stroll through the ground of the majestic Taj Mahal, unravelling all the mysteries hidden beneath it; While delving into a moment of awe as you walk through the artistic surrounding of Agra Fort. This Agra Fort and Taj Mahal Tour open a window straight to the past, delivering you fascinating tales of these monuments, so get ready to snap some splendid pictures that encapsulate the magic of One of the World’s Seven wonders.
Why will you Love Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour?
Are you all set for a day of wandering the wonder?
Here’s what you will love about this unforgettable Private Taj Mahal Tour & Agra Fort Tour:
- Our Expert guides will narrate the enigmatic tales and fascinating facts of concealed history that encapsulate these architectural marvel.
- Skip the long lines and direct straight to the luxurious beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, witnessing the pure and ethereal grandeur of these monuments.
- Get a chance to transport yourself in the past, reliving ancient cultures and traditions hidden beneath these captivating structures.
- Go beyond the ages as our guides bring the stories of Mughal realms to light as you walk these magnificent landmarks.
Same Day Taj Mahal Visit
The Taj Mahal is a marvel of endless beauty- A breathtaking white marble building and an eternal symbol of love. This masterpiece of architecture was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his Wife Mumtaz revealing the symphony of true and eternal love in stunningly architecture miracle
Agra Fort Tour
Agra Fort is a huge and compelling red sandstone Fort, A historical citadel that whispers the echoes of tales of empires. The fortress trace back to the rich history of the Mughals and give a stunning glimpse of India’s Royalty narrating the story of Royality, power and intriguing culture.
- From Delhi to Agra: Pickup and Dropoff (Return)
- An expert English-speaking tour guide (approved by India's Ministry of Tourism)
- Guide maximum service for up to 4 individuals
- A government-approved tour guide provides a thorough overview of the sites in Agra.
- Drinking mineral water while sightseeing
- Agra Rickshaw or Tonga ride
- Free Wi-Fi in vehicles, Toll fees, parking fees, driver compensation, etc.
- Monument Entrance
- Perks and personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
Why Choose Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour?
A private walking tour to experience the magic of history, culture and India’s heritage like never before with our unique and convenient walking tour option. A great deal to treat your inner explorer; here’s why to choose us-
Immense exploration- A direct step into the heart of Agra’s irresistible culture. Wander through the hidden alleys and local market while letting the sight, sound and smell beguile you and leave you with countless memories.
Flexible Pace- No need to wait or rush; you can walk at your own pace, taking a deeper interest in intriguing places, embracing the nature of delving into the culture
Fascinating engagement- You can forge meaningful connections with the locals and interact to understand their perspective and lifestyle more warmly.
Unique experience- A golden opportunity to see Agra Up close, A chance to escape the ordinary car tours and enjoy the fresh angles of the city’s beauty or get lost in the spectacular expression of royal heritage
Intimate culture interaction- You can dance with the pulse of Agra, Feel the magic of the city’s rhythm and absorb the sounds, flavours and essence to create lifetime memories.
Eco-Friendly- A chance to explore the city guilt-free, and walk under the enchantment of nature, keeping harmony with a safe environment.
Why choose Trocals?
Let’s lead on a world of discovery, adventure and exploration on foot with Trocals; As we move from streets to historical buildings to religious places, Trocals transforms all your travel dreams into an exciting reality. Let us tell you why Trocals are the ultimate travel companion for you.
- Beyond the touristry, our tours are precisely curated to dive into the authenticity of your destination.
- Our Passionate and expert local guides are competent storytelling who accompany you with their in-depth knowledge.
- Following Quality over Quantity, we keep the group small, fostering a friendly and effective travel atmosphere.
- We offer you wide flexibility to tailor your tour accordingly to your personal interest; all you have to do is Ask.
- We are committed to providing responsible and sustainable service, ensuring our walk tours leave not only footprints but also priceless memories.
- From comfortable accommodation to hassle-free transportation to a soothing trip, we are here handling the logistics while you can live in the moment.
Trocals don’t just show you the world, but they let you experience it in all authenticity. With each of your feet wandering, your heart explores, and the soul of your inner explorer thrives!
The question is, are you ready to let the tour of a lifetime tale unfold?
Are you all geared up for the exciting tour coming up? We want to ensure that we are on the same page by making sure you are aware of all the significant details you need to avoid any future inconvenience. Here are some crucial things you should know
- If you are a spontaneous planner and want to book the tour within 24 hours, we will wave our magic wand and provide you with a confirmation as soon as possible based on availability.
- Unfortunately, our tours are not suitable for individuals using wheelchairs.
- With the practice of providing a comfortable journey for your whole family, we provide infant chairs to ensure their safety during the tour. Please note that infants must sit on their laps.
- Your well-being is our top priority, so if you are pregnant or have any serious medical condition, such as heart-related problems, we recommend you not participate in the tour.
- It’s always best to keep your identification document handy, which is why to keep your current ID, a copy of your passport or your driver's license for hassle-free adventure.
- We adore the company of young explorers, which is why we offer free of charge tours for children under 14 years. The standard fees will apply to the participant aged 14 and above.
- The group will include the sole participants in the particular tour or activity, ensuring the private tour terms as we offer a personalized experience to all our travel companion preferences.
Traveller’s Peace of Mind is our uttermost priority, and we understand that plans can change unexpectedly, which is why Trocals offers booking that can be adaptable as your trip anticipation
- We believe in transparency, which is why you can cancel the tour anytime you want.
- A full refund will be initiated if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour start time.
- We offer you to secure your booking without any upfront payment.
- We won’t be able to provide a full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour start time.
What should I wear for the Tour?
You can choose the attire as you may like, only dress comfortable enough, and it would be best to wear lightweight and breathable clothing. For convenient walking, Taj Mahal private tour walking, comfortable shoes are a must.
What are the opening hours of the Taj Mahal?
Taj Mahal is open from morning 6 am to 7 pm in summer and 6 am to 6.30 pm in winter every day except Friday (It stays closed on Friday for prayer offerings). You can enjoy mesmerizing visuals of the Taj Mahal Sunrise and sunset following the guidelines given by your tour guides.
What is the best time to visit?
The beauty of the Taj Mahal can be explored best in all seasons; The month from February to April and July to November offers pleasant weather and super-discounted rates. You may Avoid hot seasons.
What should I Bring along?
While you will be keeping yourself in safe hands, you are requested to bring your ID, comfortable footwear, Sunglasses or accessories, or snacks for exploration appetite.
Is the tour suitable for everyone?
We constantly attempt to serve you best, which is why our tour caters to most travellers. However, walking tours are not the best choice for those who have mobility issues, pregnant women or any severe medical conditions.
Be an explorer of history, a witness to the ethereal symbol of love and a traveller across history pages; Let the enchanting stories weaved in the stone of the captivating Taj Mahal or Agra Fort come to life as you pass through. Book your Taj Mahal tour and Agra Fort tour today and get ready to cherish the beauty and memory of one of the seven wonders of the world
Because in the heart of Agra, a world of wonder awaits!
You may like
BOOK THIS TOUR
Get a Question ?
Do not hesitate to reach us on Call / WhatsApp. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.