ReviewsNo reviews yet
Full day New Delhi and Old Delhi excursion is an exceptional way to explore the capital of India. This Old and New Delhi private full day tour will provide you with sufficient knowledge into the history and tradition of Delhi – from Mughal monuments, historical heritage places, to modern shopping department shops. A visit to Jama Masjid and Red Fort is something you must explore to in this Delhi one day tour, along with exploring the bustling street markets and cultural sights like Chandni Chowk. Visitors can also stop in between to see Raj Ghat – where Mahatma Gandhi's ashes were scattered - for some reflection before they continue with their journey around Old Delhi. For the ones interested in archaeological stays, there's Qutub Minar as well as Humayun's Tomb in South Delhi that can be visited at some point of this complete day town sightseeing Old Delhi tour.
Why will you love it?
- Immerse in amazing history at the historic Red Fort and Jama Masjid in Old Delhi.
- Explore bustling Chandni Chowk marketplace, a paradise for street food and shopping fanatics.
- Pay respects at Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi's memorial, a serene oasis amid the town.
- Drive past India Gate, President's House, and Parliament House in New Delhi.
- Marvel on the grandeur of Humayun's Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage place.
- Experience spiritual serenity at Lotus Temple, a symbol of harmony.
- Visit Qutub Minar, an ancient masterpiece and architectural marvel.
- Delve into the history at the National Museum, showcasing India's rich cultural history.
- Capture the colourful colorations of Lodi Gardens, a tranquil break out from the city's hustle.
- Enjoy an adventure that blends subculture and modernity in India's captivating capital.
Morning: Old Delhi Exploration
- Pick-up: Your guide will pick you up out of your hotel for full day new Delhi TOUR.
- Raj Ghat: Pay homage on the serene memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Jama Masjid: Explore India's biggest mosque and its beautiful structure.
- Rickshaw Ride: Enjoy an interesting rickshaw journey via bustling Chandni Chowk.
- Red Fort: Discover the historic Red Fort's rich history and remarkable structure.
- Lunch: Relish nearby delicacies at a popular restaurant in Old Delhi.
Afternoon: New Delhi Marvels
- India Gate: Drive beyond this iconic conflict memorial and take memorable images.
- President’s House: View the architectural beauty of this political landscape.
- Humayun's Tomb: Explore the stunning precursor to the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO-recognized place.
- Lotus Temple: Experience tranquility at this specific Bahá'í House of Worship.
- Qutub Minar: Marvel at the arena's tallest brick minaret and the Qutub complex.
- Lodi Gardens: Relax amidst lush gardens and ancient tombs.
- National Museum (non-compulsory): If you like, immerse in India's wealthy cultural records.
- Dinner: Taste Indian delicacies at a neighborhood restaurant (non-obligatory).
- Drop-off to your hotel after completing Delhi sightseeing tour.
- Local English-speaking storyteller
- Entry/admission fees, wherever required
- Personal expenses
Why Choose this Tour?
A private walking tour to experience the magic of history, culture and India’s heritage like never before with our unique and convenient walking tour option. A great deal to treat your inner explorer; here’s why to choose us-
Immense exploration- A direct step into the heart of Agra’s irresistible culture. Wander through the hidden alleys and local market while letting the sight, sound and smell beguile you and leave you with countless memories.
Flexible Pace- No need to wait or rush; you can walk at your own pace, taking a deeper interest in intriguing places, embracing the nature of delving into the culture
Fascinating engagement- You can forge meaningful connections with the locals and interact to understand their perspective and lifestyle more warmly.
Unique experience- A golden opportunity to see Agra Up close, A chance to escape the ordinary car tours and enjoy the fresh angles of the city’s beauty or get lost in the spectacular expression of royal heritage
Intimate culture interaction- You can dance with the pulse of Agra, Feel the magic of the city’s rhythm and absorb the sounds, flavours and essence to create lifetime memories.
Eco-Friendly- A chance to explore the city guilt-free, and walk under the enchantment of nature, keeping harmony with a safe environment.
Why choose Trocals?
Let’s lead on a world of discovery, adventure and exploration on foot with Trocals; As we move from streets to historical buildings to religious places, Trocals transforms all your travel dreams into an exciting reality. Let us tell you why Trocals are the ultimate travel companion for you.
- Beyond the touristry, our tours are precisely curated to dive into the authenticity of your destination.
- Our Passionate and expert local guides are competent storytelling who accompany you with their in-depth knowledge.
- Following Quality over Quantity, we keep the group small, fostering a friendly and effective travel atmosphere.
- We offer you wide flexibility to tailor your tour accordingly to your personal interest; all you have to do is Ask.
- We are committed to providing responsible and sustainable service, ensuring our walk tours leave not only footprints but also priceless memories.
- From comfortable accommodation to hassle-free transportation to a soothing trip, we are here handling the logistics while you can live in the moment.
Trocals don’t just show you the world, but they let you experience it in all authenticity. With each of your feet wandering, your heart explores, and the soul of your inner explorer thrives!
The question is, are you ready to let the tour of a lifetime tale unfold?
Are you all geared up for the exciting tour coming up? We want to ensure that we are on the same page by making sure you are aware of all the significant details you need to avoid any future inconvenience. Here are some crucial things you should know -
- If you are a spontaneous planner and want to book the tour within 24 hours, we will wave our magic wand and provide you with a confirmation as soon as possible based on availability.
- Unfortunately, our tours are not suitable for individuals using wheelchairs.
- With the practice of providing a comfortable journey for your whole family, we provide infant chairs to ensure their safety during the tour. Please note that infants must sit on their laps.
- Your well-being is our top priority, so if you are pregnant or have any serious medical condition, such as heart-related problems, we recommend you not participate in the tour.
- It’s always best to keep your identification document handy, which is why to keep your current ID, a copy of your passport or your driver's license for hassle-free adventure.
- We adore the company of young explorers, which is why we offer free of charge tours for children under 14 years. The standard fees will apply to the participant aged 14 and above.
- The group will include the sole participants in the particular tour or activity, ensuring the private tour terms as we offer a personalized experience to all our travel companion preferences.
Traveller’s Peace of Mind is our uttermost priority, and we understand that plans can change unexpectedly, which is why Trocals offers booking that can be adaptable as your trip anticipation
- We believe in transparency, which is why you can cancel the tour anytime you want
- A full refund will be initiated if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour start time
- We offer you to secure your booking without any upfront payment
- We won’t be able to provide a full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour start time.
What languages will the guide speak?
The local guide is trained in both English and the Native language and will conduct the tour in the same narrative of the hidden historical and architectural insight in a warm and informative manner giving insight into Agra's colonial heritage.
Can I bring a camera during the tour?
Yes, you can bring your camera to capture the architectural miracle. In regard to the same, some sites allow photography, but it is highly recommended to consult with your guide to acknowledge the specific rules and guidelines.
Can I customize the tour Itinerary?
We have precisely curated the Agra Old city walk tour to offer a comprehensive adventure through every lessen known place of Agra, following the Tour Itinerary. However, if you have any special requests, inquire our team for consideration.
You may like
BOOK THIS TOUR
Get a Question ?
Do not hesitate to reach us on Call / WhatsApp. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.